Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekly Video Roundup

My favorite video of the week:


Looks like one commenter didn't find my editing too funny:

"I watched this clip this morning on MSNBC internet. She did not say cat balls - she also went on to read the cursive word baby. Even if she did say cat balls, at less than 2 the words this video showed her reading were amazing. Why must we always take something and try to make it less or more than it is? Shame on the person who made this clip and cherry picked what they wanted and left the rest out. The baby clearly went on to say throw the ball."
Shame on me. And shame on the rest of my picks for this week's must see videos:
Must See Videos: Illiterate Baby, Brainless Beauties, Squabbling Reporters, and More!

1 Comments:

At 6/30/08, 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home