Thursday, March 15, 2007

Chickpea

As many of my friends and family already know, Katie is feline barren. That is, she is incapable of producing cat offspring. I don't hold this against her, although some of my friends think I should. Instead, we figured out a way to get around this obstacle. This past weekend we went out to an animal rescue center in Brooklyn to adopt a kitten. His name is Chickpea, and he is the cutest thing since Elle Fanning.
Here he is playing with his favorite toy, a representation of the plight of Native Americans (always on the white man's string).
To provide some idea of how adorably small he is, here he is next to the critically acclaimed film "1 Night In Paris."And here he is last night after finding out that Sanjiya made it through yet another week on "American Idol."

3 Comments:

At 3/16/07, 2:59 PM, Blogger sam said...

oh great, this has become another one of THOSE blogs...

 
At 3/16/07, 3:32 PM, Blogger patrick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/17/07, 9:42 AM, Blogger patrick said...

Don't worry, I'll never turn this into one of those blogs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish editing my post about my new striped hoodie I bought from H&M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home