Friday, February 01, 2008

Hulk Hogan and Barack Obama: Real Americans

So I guess the big news that everyone is talking about this week is Hulk Hogan's endorsement of Barack Obama on Jimmy Kimmel. What? You missed that? Well I was determined to give this story the coverage it needed anyway, so at the suggestion of my co-worker Will, I made a little mash-up of Hulk Hogan's awesome theme song from the 80's, "Real American," with footage from Obama dancing on "Ellen." That's right, the same Obama dancing footage that landed my name on CNN (squint really hard, I swear it's on the screen somewhere). And now here's the result of way too much work:

1 Comments:

At 2/15/08, 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one dangerous looking cat.Looks like catwomans boyfriend only scarier.We were worried you had moved back home. Glad you are back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home