Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Just Realized

I depend on Google far too much for spell checking, phrase checking, and fact checking. What would my old high school teachers think of me if they knew I'd satisfied my quest for knowledge by just looking at the results of the first Google page I find?
Thanks to my trusty Statcounter, I can see that several web surfers have ended up on my blog after a lazy Google search of their own. Some of them will be helped, like the person who searched for "Can vegans eat oreos" (yes!). Others, like a few people who recently searched for "Will Ferrell's hair," will not find out why his hair was so long on the Golden Globes the other night. Instead, they will be taken here, to the retelling of the meeting between two tall, strapping men.

To help as many Google searchers as possible, I'm starting a new feature on this blog, "I Just Realized." My hope is that I can share all the information I, as a comedy insider, have learned here in the entertainment Mecca of the east coast of America. I will be scouring the net, digging through message boards, forums, and fan sites to bring you the information you need to survive. I hope you appreciate it. And now,

I Just Realized

Marilyn Manson played the best friend of Corey Savages on Boy Meets World!

Check the credits! Marilyn Manson's real name is Rider Stong!!!


16 Comments:

At 1/18/07, 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian Warner. If you're so damn nifty with Google, why didn't you use it to check that?

 
At 1/18/07, 11:12 PM, Blogger patrick said...

Nope, I just double checked and it's definitely Rider Strong.

Listen, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

 
At 1/18/07, 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you'd better triple check it mate, unless you're using some kind of universal-shift Google the rest of us don't know about...Type in Brian Warner and see.

 
At 1/19/07, 1:43 AM, Blogger patrick said...

I typed in Brian Warner and I got the IMDB page of the guy who played Corky on Life Goes On.

Then when I typed in "Did Marilyn Manson play the best friend of Corky Romano on the Boy Meets His World, I got "Yes" as the first result.

Told ya.

 
At 1/19/07, 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Just Realized....you're a complete idiot - didn't even need Google for that.

 
At 1/20/07, 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the anonymous guy, you are an idiot. he makes no mention of it in his autobiography or the imdb.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001504/

Let me point out the fact you do this to get some attention is really fucking weak. Get a life.

 
At 1/20/07, 12:55 PM, Blogger patrick said...

What autobiography do you have? Because I just finished re-reading "My Life As The Best Friend on A Meeting Between A Boy and A World by Marilyn Manson a.k.a. Rider Strong." I got it in the bargain bin at WaldenBooks.

I never knew there was so much coke on that set.

 
At 1/21/07, 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try reading "the long hard road out of hell", it's his OFFICIAL autobiography. Not some lame ass wannabe ripoff one.

 
At 1/21/07, 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really awesome, this argument. I am loving it.

 
At 1/23/07, 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no he's right, marilyn manson is rider strong. his real name is brian warner, but when he signed on to boy meets world his parents were really worried he'd fall into the same old child star pitfalls and didn't want him using his real name, so he decided to go by something edgier, and what name is edgier than rider strong? perhaps only his second stage name, marilyn manson. well done patrick.

 
At 1/26/07, 8:28 AM, Blogger Katy said...

Not funny. Rider Strong and I are getting married. He just doesn't know it yet.

How could lil Brian Warner grow up to be the guy in Cabin Fever?

 
At 1/31/07, 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I just checked the facts on IMDB.COM and is not him sorry

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835045/

cammical as it was it is imposible that he changes so much in short periord of time.....

 
At 2/1/07, 1:07 PM, Blogger patrick said...

oh boy.

 
At 4/17/08, 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys they both is very funny comedy they both is very outstanding performance.

 
At 9/28/08, 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all might want to check out Cabin Fever 2. Doesn't look like Manson to me. Sorry patrick, you are an idiot.

 
At 4/23/10, 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home